Foundation Application ~ Diffuser Brush
- Decant ⅓ of a pea size of product onto the back of the hand and use a clean finger to warm to the skin.
- Lightly dab the Diffuser Brush onto the back of the hand, picking up a small amount of product at a time.
- Starting at the centre of the face, buff the product into the skin using circular motions.
- Diffuse the product all over the skin, continually polishing all areas of the face for an even coverage.
- Pick up the last of the product from the back of the hand and buff along the jawline for a seamless finish.
- Use a clean finger to lightly tap the top of the makeup pot, picking up a small amount of product at a time.
- Gently pat the product onto the skin and blend with a clean finger.
- After applying foundation, use the fingertips to touch up spots or blemishes.
- Apply to the outer corner of the eye, below the eyebrow and under eyes to conceal dark circles.
- Only apply to the eyelid if you are not applying any other products, such as Radiance or Cheek/Lip Tint.
SHOP CONCEALER/FOUNDATION →