This week, Emma demonstrates how to create a beautiful, subtle smokey eye, using just a few products.
- Using a small amount of Cheek/Lip Tint ~ Terra on a fluffy brush, pat in place and blend up onto the brow bone.
- Smudge Terra with an angle brush under the lower lash line.
- Use a smudgy black pencil to run along up under the lash line and then again on top of the lash line. Blend with your angle brush.
- Run the eye pencil along the lower water line and extend into the lashes. Use your angle brush to blend.
- Use a translucent powder to set your cream products.
- Finish with black mascara.