There's a reason we all love a smokey eye.
It's equal parts cool, edgy, glam, and classic all at the same time. But if your efforts always end up in panda eyes and frustration, help is on hand. Emma shows you how to work with Gel Liner Onyx and build on it with Hybrid Eye Pigment Echo to create the two smokey eye looks.
Smokey Look #1
Today, I'm excited to reveal a game-changing trick that will take your eye makeup to the next level using just two Aleph Beauty products: Gel Liner Onyx and Hybrid Eye Pigment Echo.
Want to know the secret to creating a sultry smokey eye in no time? Keep reading (or better yet, watch the video) to find out and prepare to have your mind blown!
First things first, we prep the eyelid with Aleph Beauty Prep/Finish Powder to create a flawless base for the eye makeup to adhere to.
Using a clean Aleph Lip Brush (yes, you read that right – Lip Brush! The wide, flat head helps to perfectly deposit the right amount of Gel Liner to the lid), apply Gel Liner Onyx to create a base on the lid. Apply Hybrid Eye Pigment Echo with Eye Blender Brush for a seamless blend. But we're not done yet; there's still one more step to ensure a truly captivating look.
Complete your smokey eye by doing the lower eye with Liner/Brow Brush and finish off the look with Aleph Beauty Lift/Lengthen Mascara. For a perfectly separated look, use Mascara Fan Brush to apply. And just like that – boom! – you've created a stunning smokey eye that's bound to turn heads. Follow these steps and you'll be a smokey eye pro in no time. Stay tuned for more makeup tips and tricks from your favourite pro makeup artist!
Smokey Look #2
- Create a beautiful elongated flick using Gel Liner Onyx.
- Use a clean Lip Brush to press Hybrid Eye Pigment Echo on top of Gel Liner Onyx without disrupting the liner.
- Using the edge of the brush, gently go over top of Gel Liner Onyx to create a diffused smudgy edge.
- Finish by buffing Prep/Finish Powder from the shadow to the brow bone to keep the look in place.
Smokey Look #3
- Prep the lid with Prep/Finish Powder to create a grippy base.
- Use Lip Brush to apply Hybrid Eye Pigment Echo across the entire lid, stopping short of the crease.
- Using Blender Brush in circular motions, blend outwards to the crease.
- With Liner/Brow Brush, come up under the lashes to line the lower lid, tapering it off before smudging with a clean finger.
- With Echo add a line to the inside edges of the both lash lines.
- To intensify further, use Gel Liner Onyx at the base of the upper lash line.
- Apply Lift/Lengthen Mascara.
- Dab Radiance Balm Moon to the inner corners of the eyes, and to the tops of the cheekbones.
- For a sheer and soft lip, create a beautiful tinted lip oil by combining Cheek/Lip Tint Grounded with a drop of Serum/Primer, or to amp up the intensity...
- Prep your lips with Prep/Finish Powder and then apply a bold red lip with Cheek/Lip Tint Sangha. Lip Brush is specially designed to get right into the cupid's bow and create sharp lines.