Festive Looks for the Season!
What better way to celebrate the Festive Season than to get all dressed up and deck the halls!
We have gathered a few of our favourite holiday looks to inspire you this season.
Get in the spirit, get that Christmas glow, and get ready in minimal time.
Celebrate the holidays with this festive colour combination – perfect to pair with your Christmas Day outfit. Here's how to recreate this look:
- BASE. Prep the skin by dusting Prep/Finish Powder all over the face, including the eyelids, with the Powder Brush. Using the Diffuser Brush, buff Concealer/Foundation into the skin in small circular motions, paying attention to areas where you want extra coverage. Apply Concealer/Foundation to the under eye area using clean fingertips.
- CHEEKS. Draw a line from the pupil down to the bottom of the nose, this is the perfect position to dot your Cheek/Lip Tint. Picking up a small amount of product at a time, gently pat Cheek/Lip Tint ~ Sangha onto the apples of the cheeks. Use a clean finger to blend up and out, evenly diffusing the colour across the cheeks. With a clean fingertip, smooth Radiance ~ Star onto the high points of the cheeks.
- EYES. Using a clean fingertip, swipe Radiance ~ Star over the eyelid and dot on the inner corners. Using a firm eyeshadow brush, apply Cheek/Lip Tint ~ Terra to the crease and blend to the outer corners of the eye and under the lower lash line. Line the upper lash with eyeliner and finish eyes with mascara.
- FINISH. Powder the T-zone with Prep/Finish Powder, keeping the dewy finish for the rest of the face.
- LIPS. To create a precise bold lip, use the Lip Brush to smooth Sangha onto the bottom lip, line from the cupids bow to the corners and fill in the colour.
Christmas presents the perfect occasion to play with your newest Aleph products, so start practicing this look before the big day next week!
Create a Stunning NYE Look
BASE. Prep the skin by dusting Prep/Finish Powder all over the face, including the eyelids, with the Powder Brush. Using the Diffuser Brush, buff Concealer/Foundation into the skin in small circular motions, paying attention to areas where you want extra coverage. Apply Concealer/Foundation to the under eye area using clean fingertips.
CHEEKS. Find the underside of the cheekbone and lightly swipe Cheek/Lip Tint ~ Terra onto the skin. Start under the cheekbone, then blend up and out to create a soft contour. You can also contour around the hairline and jawline for more definition and summer tan-looking skin.
FINISH. Powder the entire face with Prep/Finish Powder to set, excluding the eyes.
EYES. Play up the eyes by using the Lip Brush to apply Cheek/Lip Tint ~ Terra. Apply along the upper lash line, smoothing from the inner to the outer corner of the eye. Take a fluffy brush and blend into the crease. Blot the eyelid with a tissue to remove excess oil without reducing the pigment intensity. Follow the same steps for the lower lash line.
And there you have it, a stunning sultry look for the party season. Use these application techniques with the colours in your collection to create a high-impact look for any occasion.