Rain or sunshine, glow season stops for nobody.
Just as heavy blush ruled the 80’s, highlighter has become synonymous with the new millennium. The ‘lit from within’ look reigns supreme and a glowy, bronzed complexion never fails to impart a natural, just-got-back-from-vacation feel.
The highlighter’s allure needs little explanation. By creating intentional light, anyone can create an ethereal-like complexion, illuminating the skin to emphasise the bone structure and perfecting that dewy look we all adore. No pro-makeup artist required.
To help you master a healthy, luminous glow, our founder Emma has created a simple ‘how-to’ guide. But unlike other beauty tutorials, you won’t need a hundred different products to create the look. Just our Aleph Radiance in Sun.
- Blend across the eyelid and into the crease, for a glowing eyeshadow
- Then, blend onto the apples of the cheeks.
- Don’t forget the tops of the cheekbones
- Lip colour, on its own...
- Or over another lipstick
- Or simply mix into your Concealer/Foundation prior to application.
How do you wear your Aleph Radiance? Share it with us in the comments, we would love to hear.