Whether you're a frequent flyer or an occasional adventurer, a smooth transit experience is crucially important to a successful trip.
Travel essentials don't stop at the perfect sized suitcase, carry on bag or luggage tag. It's also essential to pack those bags efficiently and effectively, and equally important to ensure your trip is a smooth one.
We have all had that "face palm moment" of forgetting an essential item halfway to the destination, so we thought we'd jot down some handy travel hints to make your next journey a smooth one.
Why Aleph is the perfect travel partner
The beauty of Aleph is that all products are lightweight, concentrated and extremely travel friendly.
The thought of trying to fit your entire beauty routine into one bag, whether it be for a long weekend or a 3 week excursion can be daunting.
Multifunctional products take up less space (let alone save on valuable luggage weight) without stifling your makeup routine. An added bonus is that Aleph fits ever so nicely in your carry on!
Beauty for the Destination
Ensuring you pack for the climate of the destination is key and will immediately eliminate some items from the list.
If travelling to a cooler climate, Serum/Primer is a necessity to keep skin hydrated and plump.
In a warmer climate Prep/Finish Powder is your go to. A dusting of this protecting and blurring powder will cut unnecessary shine and protect the skin against environmental pollutants.
Concealer/Foundation caters to any climate and is compact enough to stay with you all day.
Whether travelling for business or pleasure, arriving refreshed is what we all dream of.
Travel Tips from the Aleph Team
- Blue light blocking glasses are a wonder at protecting your circadian rhythm from the junk light on planes and airports.
- Keep hydrated from the inside and out. Drink plenty of water and reapply your moisturiser or Aleph Serum/Primer regularly throughout the flight.
- Invest in good headphones; trips are the perfect time for a good podcast or audiobook.
- Keep all your documents together for a seamless trip through customs.
- Double bag items that could be prone to leakage.
- Make a list before you pack and tick off as you go.